Jeff is reclaiming his unique digital identity with a sense of clarity.

Fellow Artists

Items tagged with the tag Fellow Artists are going to be dedicated to some of my fellow artist friends and their websites. Here, I plan to link to websites, blogs, and other interesting online projects that some of my fellow art friends have created, run, or maintain. I’ll try to keep the list narrowed down to artists that I personally know, or have some affiliation with. A copy of these postings will also be added to the Fellow Artists Page in my blog.

Advertisements

2 responses

  1. Hey,want to check out some of my art work?

    December 29, 2009 at 1:23 am

  2. ANYONE that claims to have cracked google is likely trying to scam you out of money!!! Google uses algorithms that are always changing, just like the algorithms that Mindark likely uses in their virtual universe to determine loot pool distribution. Don’t buy the hype. Some of the best friends that I have that have the highest rankings in google got it without doing any real SEO at all – just creating good content that people actually want to read. The entire SEO industry is full of a lot of hype… some 5% or so of the info that is in that hype is free info that is actually useful. The other 95% is pure marking scams!

    January 4, 2010 at 11:07 pm

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s